[LRFlex] Re: LEICA+PENTAX = LEICAX

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:23:33 +0100

Hey Art,
when is the UNIVERSAL fit everything to everything adapter available ?? A work of "Art" ?
cheers
Douglas
BTW I'm on to my third resin casting for the Novoflex/Canon release handgrip now. The first had cavities and the second didn't cure (It's still sticky after 3 weeks) But I'll keep at it.

NATSTEK@xxxxxxx wrote:

HEY GUY'S,
I haven't figured a way to do R lenses yet, but the adapter that I have for M/Viso, using a T-Mount, works on anything that has a commercially available T-Mount.
Anyone that's interested, e-mail me and I'll send pics of the adapter.
Art Tafil
   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm