[LRflex] Re: Bokeh (OT)

  • From: Herman Kempers <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:20:49 +0200

Absolutely; I hope I'm wrong!
I find it also very peculiar, not to say insane that it would be something like
tolerances, but it's the only thing I and, as mentioned, some other
professional photographers could think of.... Mayby Cosina can't get it
right????Some are good, some are bad...???

I think you would draw the same conclusion, seeing the results of my 1,4/50 and
the message Zeiss sent me after testing.

Anyway, as well as the Planar as the problem;  it  isn't mine anymore.

best Herman