[LRflex] Re: Bokeh (OT)

  • From: "info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:55:59 +1000

Hello all and thank you for the emails received on my first day,

I am a new member of the forum and await my first Leica Reflex from
eBay, an R8 with 50/f2 summicron.

Your comment about the Zeiss 50 1.4 is interesting as I was debating not
buying the R8 and going the Zeiss route
with my Nikon F3, but have always wanted a Leica R and at last have
taken the plunge.  There's an R3 just around the corner
from me for only AU$400 in nice condition, anyone got any experience of
this lovely looking camera?

Thank you all for the fabulous content, had a long look at Doug Herr's
web site with awe struck fascination,  superb.

Anyway, that's all for now - got to do another real estate web site.

Kind regards

REG