Re: PAW 6, Vuescan?

  • From: "Shel Belinkoff" <scbelinkoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:38:20 -0800

Hmmm ...Digital Ice reacts poorly with the silver grains, giving really
awful results.  Thinking you may be on to something I just scanned a TX
negative as RGB using Digital Ice.  The results were just as bad as when
scanning in regular greyscale mode.  So, my questions are: which B&W films
have you scanned?  What scanner settings did you use?  Can you show us some
results?

Shel