[klaatumail] Re: Klaatu happenings!

  • From: billmulvihill@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 12:59:11 +0000 (UTC)

Unless the CDs are going to use a different format such as DVD audio, HDCD or
SACD, how much better can they be than the Bullseye CDs?
By the way if there are any Cars fans out there I highly recommend "The Cars",
"Candy-O" and "Panorama" CDs that have the HDCD process.

The sound is excellent and a big upgrade from the original CDs.

Bill Mulvy