[klaatumail] Re: Klaatu happenings!

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:20:20 +0000

> Although I appreciate the effort, It seems like you may
> have to be a computer geek to purchase this product.

So you buy the CD version instead.

What's the problem?

When CDs came out, they had higher resolution than reel to reel tapes,
8-tracks, cassettes, and most US vinyl releases.  If you wanted that higher
resolution, you had to buy a very expensive CD player and learn to use it.  If
you didn't want to spend that money or learn to use it that way, then you
bought the lower resolution version to play on the equipment you had and were
happy with.

The same holds true. If you don't want, can't use, or don't understand the
higher resolution product, buy the lower resolution CD.

Dave