[klaatumail] Re: Hope Guitar

  • From: "Jens C. Lindblad" <jens.lindblad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:57:21 +0100

I think I read that Hope was an album where John W. contributed a lot of the
music, so much so, that he was conscious of or felt anxious about not giving
enough space for Terry's and especially Dee's work.
Since John put a lot of energy and creativity into Hope, I think it figures
that he likes it. It did turn out to be a cracker of an album!

Jens