[klaatumail] Re: Hope Guitar

  • From: A F <tnshell40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:52:13 -0800 (PST)

"Um" guys, can we chill please? ;)

>This was stated as "I believe Hope is the best album ever written and recorded
>IN THE UNIVERSE and since the person who claims to have
>written and recorded is does not agree with my OPINION then obviously it
>wasn't really them playing on the album".

Though I agree that Hope is one of the best albums of all time (cracks my top 5
and I did name my dog Hope) and just about have to stop myself from playing the
other version of Hope after hearing one of the two (usually after listening to
the Sun Set instead of going to Disc #2 I end up putting Hope - and yes - if I
have listened to Hope I will take out Sun Set and do the Alterna-Hope version -
I just need to burn both on one CD and be done with it!) but not everyone loves
Hope that way (but I will defend my right to say it is one of the best albums
of all time while defending Dave to say that it is not for him - even though
you are wrong Dave!)

Hey Dave, why are you hitting Delete member?

Dave?

Dave?

Dave?

Da...