[klaatumail] Re: Hope Guitar

  • From: Ron Balliet <lunarsurface@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:17:08 -0800 (PST)

As most people on this list know, I am not the biggest fan of HOPE....but I
listen to it often in my "man cave" and I appreciate it for what it is (madman,
notwithstanding...LOL)...it is just not my cup of tea!  On the other hand...I
have to agree with Dave on this and he has done his usual gentle loving way of
showing it.  Except for ES....KLAATU IS KLAATU!!!!