[klaatumail] Re: Fwd: Fw: How Big is Walmart?

  • From: Marc Tobolski <marc_tobolski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:49:46 -0700 (PDT)

I think we all make our buying decisions based upon multiple factors: Price,
convenience, selection, sourcing, etc. - the list goes on and we all rank and
weight these factors differently.
Dig deep enough into any business and you are bound to find something you
disagree with.  It all is based upon individual choice.

Here's a random pet peeve for you (not mine, but fodder for thought): Why do
major sporting events continue to play "Rock and Roll, Part 2" as performance
royalties line the pockets of a multiple convicted child molester/pornographer?

Marc T

Twitter: marctobolski
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tobolski
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/marctobolski