[kismac] Re: Maps?

  • From: Ryan Verner <xfesty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:31:14 +1030

On 23/02/2004, at 6:18 PM, Michael Rossberg wrote:

if you dont need the Atheros support then remove this three kextfiles simply from the Resources folder. i might put up a new precompiled version later to day, but numerical mathematics exam comes first :-/ ....

Heh, good luck with it :-)

Indeed, removing those kext's fixed the problem; didn't realize you could remove stuff that easily. The Xcode IDE is pretty neat; I'm a developer, but I've never really even looked at it.

I've compiled a new KisMAC, will try it with gpsd later tonight.

Signature space for rent.