[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance (Airport Extreme)

  • From: "5.9" <5ive.9ines@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:03:49 -0600

looks good to me

59

On Feb 8, 2006, at 6:09 PM, Brad Knowles wrote:

At 12:28 AM +0100 2006-02-07, Brad Knowles wrote:

as small contribution I can offer 3 years free hosting or if you can
wait I'm getting another dedicated server in few weeks.

Right now, it's going through a web redirection at GANDI. In the future,
we can own our own DNS and have this directed wherever we want.

Okay, kismac.biz and kismac.info are now re-directing to the binaervarianz.de website, which is currently re-directing to kismac.de.

        Is there anything else that needs to be done?

--
Brad Knowles, <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755