[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance (Airport Extreme)

  • From: numE <numE@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 11:24:38 +0100

Nice to hear, that Mick is still alive and the project isn't
death - lets call it freezed ;-)

Including Micks support this is probably the best solution (without
forking).

--
b.t.w.:
Some guys reverse engineered the broadcom drivers (airport extreme),

the documentation project is here:
http://bcm-specs.sipsolutions.net/

the reverse engineering project is here:
http://linux-bcom4301.sourceforge.net

what do you all/mick think?

greets,