[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance (Airport Extreme)

  • From: Brad Knowles <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:24:30 +0100

At 12:52 AM -0600 2006-02-05, 5.9 wrote:

 We could get kismac.info for $6 on godaddy.com I'm not sure if that's the
 best registar though.

I've already registered kismac.info on gandi.net for one Euro. I also registered kismac.biz for twelve Euro. This is for a one year registration.

                        Also I would still be willing to put down $20 for
 the .de domain. It would just be up to some others on the list to fill in
 the rest.

I wouldn't be inclined to register a country-specific domain for this purpose. I think the idea was to get a more memorable gTLD registration, which is what I've done.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755