[kismac] Re: GPSD Support for KisMAC?

  • From: Kyle Christensen <kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 18:31:50 -0400

http://pygps.org/gpsd/protocol.html

theres a breakdown of the gpsd protocol, its pretty simple stuff, all
kismac would have to do is open a connection, and pass "p" to it
everytime it wanted the lat/lon..

UDP would be okay too, but i cant imagine it being too much better
performance wise than just maintaining a tcp connection to gpsd on startup..

--

  kyle christensen // kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  (KrON@EFnet) // http://junglist.org