[kegswindows] Certification classes

  • From: "Kurt Mincin" <krmincin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KEGS" <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:16:42 -0700

I want to take the MCSA classes at Bellevue CC but am wondering how I can know
that I'm ready?  Am I right that the courses are meant for those who are or
recently were in the IT industry?
Though I haven't been in the computer industry recently, I have a computer
science degree and 3 years experience in technical support and programming.  A
little over a year ago I built the computer I'm currently using (and networked
it with my old Win 98 computer).  In the past 12-18 months I've replaced a CD
drive, reformatted the disk and reinstalled Win 98 on family members' computers.

I'm also volunteering at my church, which uses Windows 2000, by working with
the person who handles the IT needs.

I feel that I can handle it, but I think it's smart to get counsel from those
who have done it.

Kurt