[kegswindows] Re: XP pro, Internet Exp 6 and Adobe 6

  • From: "David Dodge" <ddodge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 08:23:16 -0700

Kurt,
Apparently there is a problem with installing Acrobat 6 without
uninstalling acrobat 5.  If you installed over Acrobat 5 and did not
uninstall this might be the issue.  I would search the adobe site as the
loads or the plug in have gone flawlessly for most.  That is the only
issue I have heard regarding Acrobat 6

//David//