[KACT] Re: Technology in Classroom

  • From: "Deters, Kelly" <DetersK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:26:43 -0600

For some reason, Bob's email got bounced back to me...I think I fixed the
problem so that you can post directly now, Bob...here's his earlier email...

 Until recently we used graphing calculators and CBLs to collect data
with Vernier probes.  This semester here in Wamego the new science wing
opened with 12 networked student computers in each science lab.  We now
connect the original probes directly to the computers with GoLink
cables.  The students find the GoLink software much easier to use than
the programs in the graphing calculators.
Bob Johnson
Chemistry/Physics  WHS