[KACT] Technology

  • From: "Bruce Palmer" <bpalmer14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 04:16:36 +0000

Here at Leavenworth HS we have 8 CBL-2's which I bought 5 years ago when I arrived through the local education foundation grant. We use Venier probes (pH, pressure and colorimeter) and we have a link (on a thumb drive) to my one computer to print out data/graphs. Personally I like the present set up.

Another chemistry teacher wants to get computers, which may have advantages, but in our school district the IT guys really play close to the chest, and if it doesn't deal directly with reading, writing and 'rithmatic and the Kansas math and English standardized tests, its a miracle to get any program on a computer, and all computers must be linked to the system.

Bruce Palmer
Chemistry LHS

*************************************************** Replying to this email will send it to the entire group--use individual email addresses if you wish to direct a response to individual members.