[JA] Re: Moving Juno

  • From: eeemailer@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:25:15 -0500

Matter of fact, I have to re-boot to use 5 and then use 4. I use them for
differeing accounts. This list I have on 4.
If I dont re-boot, I often get the dreaded blue screen of death, even
after closing one and trying to open the other.
laz

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003 14:17:49 -0700 George Lunt <glunt@xxxxxxxx>