[JA] Moving Juno

  • From: Babette C Bloch <bvcb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 09:41:06 -0700

I copied a whole HD from an old, smaller HD to a new, larger one, and
everything went fine.

I wonder, however, how Geoffrey Wilson (below) was able to simply copy a
Juno installation, or any other program.  I was always under the
impression that doing so would not make necessary registry entries, etc.,
and therefore the program would not work properly.

Babette

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 15:12:28 -0400
Subject: [JA] Re: Moving Juno v4...
From: geoffrey l wilson

I did just that for my daughter-in-law's new machine.  I coped the
entire
Juno folder contents to a zip disk and took that to the new machine,
copying it into the appropriate place  C:\program files.  Then I put a
shortcut to JUNO.EXE on the desktop.