[JA] Juno problems?

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 02:45:34 EST

Peggy -

So --- why all the bounces? The answer from >e-mail T. S. is the usual
one no matter what the problem: backup
>& delete the account, which is presumably corrupted. Which means >"We
don't know or care why; just start over."

------

I've written a couple of times and now seem to have a - I hope - usable
address at Juno:

To: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 04:07:40 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Juno - <sigh> --> Ref #[1M2m668jiI1kXpo]

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Juno's Security & Abuse Department.

This address is mainly for reporting abuse of Juno's service. However,
messages with incorrect or misspelled Juno administrative addresses also
get redirected to us and receive this auto-reply.

If you have written to us about any of the following issues, your query
will be addressed within one business day.

1.    Any abuse of Juno's Service Agreement
2.    Receipt and broadcast of unsolicited messages (spam)
3.    Hacking or virus related issues
4.    Threatening and harassing mail
5.    Mail delivery related issues

If you have written to us about any other issue, rest assured your query
will be forwarded to the appropriate department.

We look forward to your continued support.

Best regards,

Security & Abuse Department
Juno Help Center
http://www.juno.com/techsupport

Checkmate the spammers - send in your complaints to
spamdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and help us combat spam.

Juno and NetZero are now United Online.

-----

We'll see what kind of response, if any, I receive.