[JA] Re: Juno problems?

  • From: outtolaunch@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:06:48 -0500

       Same here, only with rootsweb lists. I gave up on the
Yahoo lists long ago, and checked the option to read them
on the web.

        I decided to "pay up" for Juno to get live tech support. Of
course, they soon took that away, and Platinum members now
have to call a 900 number for. T.S.  I did manage recently to
talk to a live customer service person. Told me that one can
have unlimited free accounts, and get up to 150 messages every
2 hours at each one. So --- why all the bounces? The answer from
e-mail T. S. is the usual one no matter what the problem: backup
& delete the account, which is presumably corrupted. Which means
"We don't know or care why; just start over."

Peggy