[JA] Juno problems?

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 04:06:43 EST

Jon -

 On a second account I subscribed >to >higher volume lists a few days
before these weird bouncing problems >began.

------

I've just lost yahoo for the third time in about two weeks - I've been
"off" more than I've been on.

One listowner sent me:

Here are the
results from Cangen on your account and why you are again off:
                 Weekly Bounce Summary
                             Week of
                                     Bounced messages
                             2/15/2003
                                     3
                             2/8/2003
                                     3
                             2/1/2003
                                     8
                             1/11/2003
                                     2

                 Recent Bounced Messages
                             Most recent messages

Response
                             Date
                                     Type of message sent

Date

Result
                             2/21/2003
                                     Auto Reactivation request

No response yet
                             2/19/2003
                                     Message from another group

2/19/2003

Hard Bounce
                             2/18/2003
                                     Auto Reactivation request

2/19/2003

Reactivation
                             2/14/2003
                                     Message from another group

2/14/2003

Soft Bounce
                             2/13/2003
                                     Message from another group

2/13/2003

Hard Bounce

I've asked the owners of two non-yahoo lists if messages to me are
bouncing there - perhaps it's a yahoo/Juno problem?

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html