[JA] Re: IE7 & Juno 4

  • From: "thepccat@xxxxxxxx" <thepccat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 20:12:32 GMT

Larry, thanks for the remind and making the wikia happen.

Here is what I think needs doing [please check and suggest or correct =

as needed]:

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

*Setup Thunderbird account:

http://email.wikia.com/wiki/Juno_Email_Services
The POP3 server is pop.juno.com at port 110 and the SMTP server is =

smtp.juno.com at port 25. When specifying your user name, include =

@juno.com.
---

*Juno 4 mail conversion:

Install Juno 5.

Import FOLDXXXX.FRM from Juno 4 to Juno 5 [into folders with =

appropriate names]

http://www.ephemeraleuphoria.com/media/juno5bdb.html
Use juno5bdb with batch file juno5bdb2netscape to make files suitable =

for import into Thunderbird =

Import into Thunderbird account
---

*Juno 4 address book conversion:

Convert juno 4 address file addrbook.nv with juno2csv to csv file

Import csv file to Thunderbird account.
---

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

thepccat

-- Larry Cook <lcook@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
thepccat@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Of course another "solution to progress" would be to convert the Juno =
=

4
> emails to run in Thunderbird [or some other client][...]

juno5bdb can extract Juno 5 email to the MBOX format, which can be used =
=

by Thunderbird and some other clients.  There is currently no utility =

to =

extract from Juno 4, although you could upgrade to Juno 5 and then use =

juno5bdb.  More details are available at:

     http://email.wikia.com/wiki/Juno_Email_Clients

Larry
[...]