[JA] Re: IE7 & Juno 4

  • From: "George Lunt" <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:59:41 -0800

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 agnir@xxxxxxxx quoted too many lines and the
Freelists.org server choked (please delete the parts of the post you're
responding too that aren't necessary for thread flow continuity), but here's
the new part:

Dear George and everyone,

I have not kept up. Has anyone come up with a fix regarding the problems
created by IE7 with Juno 4.0? I am keeping Juno 4.0 because it has features
that the higher versions do not have. Either that or I have not learned Juno
5.0 well enough. So as matters stand, I am avoiding IE7 like
the plague. Advice, anyone?

Fred