[JA] Re: Blank Messages and other problems

  • From: terumoth@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 05:07:40 -0400

Recently I have noticed a strking increase of these which have a virus or
some kinda executable program attached to open when read. The increase
has come right after forwarding headers AND program to the abuse,
postmaster, and etc... of the various domains found in the header of
them, plus Juno's domain.
Either, co-incidentally they have increased, or somehow (and this doesnt
make sense) my response has triggered the increase?

laz

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 06:57:37 -0400 lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx writes:

> The blank messages I get are usually viruses. I save them as text
> and
> look at the headers. The last one I got was traceable to someone I
 know