[JA] Re: Blank Messages and other problems

  • From: terumoth@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 19:31:03 -0400

I started a fresh, new account for pri myself a few weeks ago. NO SPAM or
ANYTHING from outside of those posted to. No list or such at all on this
one.
Guess I'll keep it!...<s> As well as this one.

Tell you, I would lOVE to be able to send a major destructive ANYTHING to
those who are the cause of all this chaos and blow their machines
permenantly. At the least overload personal accounts with millions of
spam and nonesense posts....

well...I would like that. But it wont happen. Besides, when I cool off
over this increase I'll prob change my mind.

You know, I wonder how far this can or will go? Is it possible for this
little bitty bugey issue to eventually cause MAJOR internet and email
damage worldwide? I am not real up to date and informed on these things,
just an ol' country boy who likes to play with the puter and hates
writing snail mail.

Seems to me there could come a time that the servers would face being
overloaded on a regular basis?

Have a great Sabbat!

laz

*****************************
Ramdon User said:

This account is being bombarded too.  I mean, relative to past times.

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002 05:07:40 -0400 terumoth@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Recently I have noticed a strking increase of these which have a
> virus or some kinda executable program attached to open when read.
> The increase has come right after forwarding headers AND program

I've been getting much more spam and many more worms recently.  The
increase has occurred here, recently, on an account used to mainly read
from mailing lists.  I don't use it for anything other than wbe and
mailing lists.

New person to person email, no newsfroups, just automated services and
mailing lists.