[JA] Re: Blank Messages and other problems

  • From: nicole.anderson@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:54:59 -0700

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 06:57:37 -0400 lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx writes:

> I also had problems with yahoogroups bouncing over the weekend.

Hi Leslie,
I belong to a few groups at Yahoogroups too and I'm not getting any
posts. I went to Yahoogroups and I'm still subscribed to the lists,
checked to see if any recent posts were there, 58 new messages that I
haven't received. I wrote the list owners, but I haven't heard anything
back yet. And I haven't received any notices from Yahoogroups to reactive
my account.

> and still nothing resolved with topica.com

That's strange. I belong to 1 topica mailing list and I'm receiving those
messages. Weird.

Nicole