[JA] Re: ANyone ever seen this

  • From: terumoth@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 04:55:27 -0400

OK. Now I have read here about Juno 6 being a hybrid of Netzero software.
Is it the resource hog Netzero was as well? I know Juno 6 has pop3
capability from what I have read.
Netzero was absolutly the biggest resource hog I ever placed on my
computer.

laz

*************************************

        Similar.  It works by adding your address to a OK list IF it gets
the response with the correct code.  Most do not have the web site
option.  The theory is that a SPAM-SKUM will not see the request, nor act
on it.

        Once POP3 is available, you can use standard mail programs, and
set some thing like this up for yourself.  I think there are scripts to
do it with Pegasis mail {Spell???}
--
| Computerist.    KG6HNO  This user is located in California.  It is a
violation of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this
user.
---