[JA] Re: "Setting Juno not to open anything..."

  • From: terumoth@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 05:03:28 -0400

To all who asked:

Actually I just go into the internet properties and set my security as
high as posible. Now if   you go online this might mess with you, but it
doesnt with me because all I have access to is email account. So I am set
to where NO active x, or any script, micros or Java or anything can
execute without my permission, which I almost NEVER give. Very few HTML's
even get through. But I can 'save' HTML to text file and send to an HTML
interpreter to read if desired...safely.
This is with Juno 5...

laz