[jhb] Re: Flights

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:41:54 +0100

The Glasgow aircraft diverted to Manchester.

So far I've seen the TOM and TCX go into Manchester and a couple depart -
again for the sunny islands. Aer Lingus are firing aircraft out of Dublin
and Aer Arann seem to be operating too - seen three so far.

Normally I would have recorded about 600 aircraft by this time of day and
you would think the records would be near zero - but I've logged 91 aircraft
so far. Most are GA but there have been a few bizjets and the Irish Air Corp
PC9's are quite active. As I write an Antonov An124 has also appeared..