[jhb] Re: Flights

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:47:46 +0100

800 miles in 13 hours? Phew..

To keep you up to date DLH, AFR, KLM and BAW have all flown several test
flights and all report no problems with the aircraft on landing. BAW9156 has
just departed London and flown west - I lost him as he crossed the Dingle
Peninsula heading out to LIMRI at 15W.

The airlines are going to push for the ban to be lifted asap..