[jhb] Re: EGNS

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 23:12:25 +0100

No - anyone with a Student rating can log into any Ground position and start
controlling. This guy only had three hours online and obviously assumed that
all aircraft on the ground had to call him. Normally they would - but if
another controller is already working the traffic you arrange a proper
handover. Dipstick.

Having left EGNS he promptly logged in at EGCC so it could have been the
same person. <g>