Re: video intercept error

  • From: "curmudgeon les" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:15:45 -0800

if when you get video intercept error when you turn on 6.2
and u turn on narrator
alt tab, to the video intercept window
tab to details
and spacebar it
then tab to  the three radio buttons and down arrow to install video
intercept tab to execute  and spacebar the execute button
alt tab to narrator tab to exit and press enter to turn off narrator
try turning jaws on

then restart your computer right there if that does not fix
the problen
when the computer restarts
had a friend with brand new computer with same problem no matter how we
installed the video intercept
when the computer  started the video intercept error came up every time
he finally called freedom scientific
and they finally fixed the problem over the phone
had to call two days in a row to get the right person that could help
will find out later who that was at fs
and let u know

he problem when your computer restarts and the same thing happens