RE: video intercept error

  • From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M." <rebecca.pickrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:33:25 -0400

You can remove all or any of these.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 1:31 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: video intercept error

When I started the computer this morning, jaws wouldn't come up. I =
restarted=20
a few times and it still didn't work. I got narrator to work and found =
that=20
there was a jaws video intercept error. I did a jaws repair and it works =

now. I wonder what went wrong and why. I have windows xp home. It is a =
dell=20
and there was a program called "Dell media experience and I kept hitting =
alt=20
f4 to close it and it wouldn't close. I went to the start menu and =
opened=20
the program and closed it and now it is gone. Can I remove it? and can I =

remove jax paint shop photo something or other? how about dell picture=20
studio.

web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990=20