RE: opening two files in MS Word

  • From: "David Weddle" <ddweddle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 09:51:38 -0700

OK.  Maybe this will clear things up a bit.  If you have more than one
file open in a given program such as Word or Excel, then you cycle among
those files with ctrl-F6.  On the other hand, if you have a file or
files open in each of two different programs, such as Excel
and word , cycle between Word files and Excel files with Alt-Tab.
In this way you can have multiple files open in each of two different
programs and get to all of them with combinations of Alt-Tab and
Ctrl-F6.

Hope this helps.

Take care...
Dave Weddle