Re: jaws 7.1 and form fields

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:49:20 -0700

Gary,
I never knew this adjustment was possible!  Why on earth isn't such an
important thing simply automatic?  Why doesn't Forms Mode see where it's
going in the default configuration?  This is puzzling to me.  Well, I'm
certainly going to try this tweak, that's for sure.

Oops.  I should ask.  Is this option available in plain vanilla Jaws 7.0, or
was it introduced only in 7.1?