Re: jaws 7.1 and form fields

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:58:50 -0500

John,

If the Web site is designed well enough that you are able to determine which
labels are associated with which fields while in Virtual Cursor Mode, try going
into the Verbosity Menu and turning on Forms Mode Uses Virtual Labels.  This
should allow you to hear the same labels you would hear in Virtual Cursor Mode
while you are tabbing through the form in Forms Mode.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx