Re: jaws 7.1 and form fields

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:58:48 -0700

Hi, Yardbird. It sounds more like a web site issue than jaws. Sometimes I've had to turn off forms mode and tab to hear the next field--then go back into forms mode. For the most part, I can fill out most forms without any problem but there have been a few sites where forms weren't labeled properly.
Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>