RE: combo boxes

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:49:39 -0400

Glad to offer that suggestion to you.  It's a good habit to get in to doing.

--------------------
Do you want to know about new products when they come out? Do you have a
product the blind community would benefit from? Please send a blank message
new-products-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-------------------
E-mail/MSN:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx