Re: combo boxes

  • From: "john r vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:32:16 -0500

Jack, lets suppose you are on a web site asking you about your favorite
sports.  all the sports are in a list box, but you need to put a check in
front of each sport you like.  Extended list mode allows you to access such
multi select list boxes.
I worked with a client who worked in an admissions office for a local
college and when he would talk to prospective students on the phone, he
would fill out a form during the interview that had numerous extended list
boxes where a student could have checked numerous items in a single list
about favorite subjects, hobbies etc.
john in sunny florida