Re: combo boxes

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:08:27 -0500

Joanne,

    Here's an old post from another list that gives info on handling
another type of combo box.

"To make multiple selections in a multi select combo box, get the
cursor
on the combo box, then go into forms mode with the enter key and then
do
a shift key with F8 to go into extended select mode.
Now as you up and down arrow, use the space bar to select or unselect
an
item.  When you are finished, use shift key plus F8 again to get out
of
extended select mode.  You can now tab to the go button or next form
field"

    Hope this helps.
Margaret

"Joanne" wrote:

Jack, it's one of my bill-pay places and unfortunately I can't find a
spot
for you to see the combo boxes unless I'm signed in.  A friend says it
looks
like a pull-down menu and there are these options like standard
payment,
rush payment, etc.  And when you tab it just seems you're in another
one of
these darn pull-downs or whatever they're called.  I just didn't know
if
there was a keystroke to make Jaws see more of the screen so it would
find
these buttons, or if maybe I should check something in config to
maximize
its use in combo boxes like this one.  I've run across a couple others
like
this so maybe they're not even real combo boxes but that's what jaws
is
calling it.