changing from jaws for xp to jaws for xp pro

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 07:56:55 -0500

Hi: I have been using jaws for windows with xp home, however, Yesterday I
purchased jaws for xp pro, actually since I had upgrades left on my sma, it
costed me an additional $280.00.  The sales man indicated that by Wednesday, I
could simply install Jaws 9 on my new computer with xp pro and since freedom
scientific changed my infrmation there, I would be able to use xp pro.  Seems
weird to me that they're not sending me a new disk?  Does this sound right?
John Fioravanti