Re: Mail Washer Pro

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 06:12:07 -0600

Wendy, when I went to the pro version, I had a problem getting the friends
list and black list options to work correctly. So I ended up going back to
the free version. I could get the Pro version to work reasonably well in
Windows 98, but not in Windows XP.
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.