Re: window mail in vista

  • From: Allan Wong <allan.wkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 23:00:10 +0800

hi Peter,
May i urge you to read carefully on the subject? the original sender asking
about "windows mail" and not "windows live mail". both
are different product. windows mail is the same like outlook express found
under windows XP, windows live mail can be install to
windows XP also windows Vista.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong