Re: window mail in vista

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 14:49:45 -0000

This is an issue iwth Windows Live Mail which I have raised with Microsoft and FS. Niether have come up iwth a solution. It worked great as a beta of Windows Live Mail until they released the final version which seemed to have extra features on it and thats when it went wrong. That makes me believe it is a live mail issue instead of a JAWS issue.

To move to the folder press the up or down quickly a few times and you'll find it moves down the folders as if sticking on them.

Peter