window mail in vista

  • From: "Francis Rwama" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:14:27 -0000

can anyone help and tell me the correct configuration for jaws as I seem
to lose      t he focus apart from inbox I'm unable to get to my sent box
nor delete box, as for the contacts   they are not always available I wonder
if vista is slow and sluggish? I can't even get the emails I write
automatically be found by  t the windows mail