Re: Silent Laptop

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 00:22:38 -0500

Oh, me too! I'd love to know about any other key combinations on the Inspirons as well. I know that function key does quite a bit but I don't know what all the different combinations are and what they do. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

Chip Orange wrote:
Hi Larry,
If you find a complete list of these function key combinations for the inspiron I would appreciate knowing about it. Thanks. Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(850) 413-6314

(Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Florida Public Service Commission.)