Research It

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:54:30 -0400

Note. I tried to post this reply a week ago, but a problem with a local
server prevented it from posting. This weekend, the company rerouted its
email, so this message will also test whether the change has solved the
problem. In any event, here's the message I wanted to post last Sunday.

This question about Research It and a US bias has come up before. For
example, someone said that when checking the weather, they couldn't find the
English Cambridge; only cities named Cambridge in the US. However, when I
enter Cambridge, UK in the edit field, I get weather for that city.